Hi David,
I'm shocked about that information concerning surveillance of mails by the
university. To which extend is reaction possible? Do you really believe that
the mail you have written could be used against you? Or is that surveillance
"only" a prevention against terrorisme? Do you feel that this control is
already terrorisme itself? Does that mean incoming mails are scanned too?
Is there a mobilisation of concerned people against that contol? If not:
Why? If yes: How can I or others support that mobilisation?
I'm also shocked that there are only some few responses to your mail within
the accorn community!!!
Is there resignation?
Why don't you use privat mail? Or does that make no difference?
This is a subject to speak, to write, to communicate, to publish!
Art matters!
Jürgen

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht
und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.