Hello All

I'm from New Zealand and have now settled in London.
Everyone tells me I have arrived at the right time with the
weather being so beautiful!

Anyway, now that I have arrived I am looking for work - I'm
a qualified librarian/archivist (have an MLIS) and have had
many years practical experience working in academic and
public libraries - also corporate and museum archives.

My major project for the MLIS was in 'local studies and
genealogical librarianship in public libraries' - and as I
have a passion for history, I would really like a position
in an archive or local studies department.

If you would like to see a copy of my cv or know of a
suitable position that may be coming up please email me at
[log in to unmask] and I will reply.

Thank you advance for your time

Lynne Cobine