Hi

not strictly a VLE issue, but we are trying to plan ahead with maybe using
Shibboleth to authenticate our VLE. To this end can anyone tell me if
shibboleth has any restrictions on the characters that can be used. For
example can we include hyphens in the usernames. We are assuming that
apostrophes and asterix are none starters but what about space underscore
and hyphen.
If anyone can cast any light on this that would be super.

Thanks
Heather