in the West Midlands I believe the figure is around 34 of 54 colleges

________________________________

From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Shirley Crawford
Sent: 01 March 2007 10:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] Moodle Use

Apologies for cross-posting.

There was some talk a while ago about the number of colleges using
Moodle, does anyone have any up-to-date figures on how many colleges are
currently using Moodle?

Thanks

Shirley

Shirley Crawford
E-learning Champion / VLE Administrator
Cornwall College - St Austell
01726 226755 ext 2755

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and is intended for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
It must not be disclosed to any other person without our authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient or are aware that this
e-mail has been sent to you in error, you may not read, disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses.
However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage
to your systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the organisations
within the Cornwall College Group.

go by default to the entire list. Access the list via the web on
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html To unsubscribe, email
[log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

Save paper, only print this email if really necessary and think green. Please turn off PC's and lights when not in use.

Don't just standby, Switch Off!

Worcester College of Technology EcoCampus Group.