Hi

For those of you who are interested in the Leroy Looper autobiography we were talking about last month, the 9th and 10th chapters are now available.  So the full thing looks like this:

Chapter 01 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=3964
Chapter 02 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=3996
Chapter 03 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4023
Chapter 04 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4045
Chapter 05 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4068
Chapter 06 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4092
Chapter 07 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4118
Chapter 08 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4141
Chapter 09 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4169
Chapter 10 - http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=4193

When I get a minute, I'll roll it up in a single pdf and add it to the Scottish Addiction Studies on-line library

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
Department of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01786 - 467737

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/

NOTE: EFTC Conference, 6 - 9 June 2007, Ljubljana, Slovenia
W: http://www.eftc-europe.com/conferentie/

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may