Dear all,

I’ve received a letter from Msgr. William B. O’Brien – President of the World Federation of Therapeutic Communities. I think this provides a wonderful opportunity to reach out to colleague’s world wide!

The message is as follows:

“As, you know the world federation bulletin arrives on your doorstep four times a year! And we are grateful for your comments! However, we need you to share with us articles on recent activities of your Agency (Anniversary Celebration, Important Visitors, New Centre’s etc)

Please ship them to my office (see e-mail, facsimile, post) and I will promptly acknowledge reception. We look forward to telling the TC World of your achievements! Greetings

Fax: +1 212 921 8901.

e-mail > [log in to unmask]

Office of the President:

William B. O’Brien,