Hello

I have a problem with my site, the site has been working perfectly for
months, this morning at ~ 1am it suddenly stopped accepting jobs, the
following have been checked -

1.  /tmp and /scratch (TMP directory for grid jobs) are not full
2.  Home directories are not full and they are no issues with quota's
3.  Can submit to the batch system via qsub on the CE.
4.  edg-job-submit submits job.
5.  edg-job-status returns the following error -
      "cannot plan: BrokerHelper: no compatible resource."
6.  Entries for jobs appear in the gatekeeper log file
7.  globus-job-run to the fork job manager works.
8.  globus-job-run to the lcgpbs job manager fails.

We can globus-url-copy a large file ( ~ 1G) into a pool account home
directory from a remote site.  We have stopped and started the
gatekeeper and the gridftp daemon.

Anyone have any ideas or know how to get debugging information out of
the job manager?

Mark.
Mark Nelson - [log in to unmask]

IPPP, Department of Physics, University of Durham,
Science Laboratories, South Road, Durham, DH1 3LE
Office: +44 (0)191 334 3811, Direct Dial: +44 (0)191 334 3653

PGP Key: http://www.ippp.dur.ac.uk/~mn/pgp_key.txt
This mail is for the addressee only