Dear colleagues

There are some places left on our workshops in September 2007:
'Introduction to Multilevel Modelling' and 'Multilevel Discrete-time Event
History Analysis'.

We are now also taking bookings for three repeated 1-day workshops,
'Methods in Multilevel Modelling' (no hands-on, lecture-style only) which
will be held in Bristol, London and Birmingham in June/July 2007.
Applications are invited for places from active researchers who wish to
learn more about these methods. Attendance on the workshops, including
refreshments, is free, but we cannot meet any travel or accommodation
expenses.

Please see our web site for more details about these and other events:

Workshops:

<http://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk/MLwiN/tech-support/workshops/index.shtml>

Centre for Multilevel Modelling web site:

<http://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk>

Best regards,

Hilary
Hilary Browne