Hi SPM users,

I tried to use spm_dcm_sessions to run dcm random effect analysis of 8
models for comparing 2 connections in the B matrix. The routine ran
successfully without any error message. In Mablab window, the mean
differences of the connections and the variances of the models were
displayed. I found that all the means and variances were equal to the mean
and variance of the 1st selected model. I checked spm_dcm_sessions, I
think there may be a mistake in line 53: "load(deblank(P(1,:)))". Should
it be "load(deblank(P(model,:)))"?

Secondly, it is valid to use "contrast of connections" to compare the
connections in an averaged model? If yes, what are the differences between
using this method and using the fixed effect analysis of individual models
implemented in spm_dcm_sessions?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

HoMing.