Hi Ged,

  Thanks for your quick reply. Actually we need the following matlab files
such as spm_volume_report.m, spm_list.m, mni2tal.m, tal2mni.m and Talairach
database.exe for converting the volume clusters in spm2 to output in EXCEL
(*.xls file) format from MNI to Talairach coordination. Right now I need
spm_volume_report.m and Talairach database.exe. Maybe your experts have
someones else to process the cluster table in SPM2 or SPM5 more easily in
tranforming from MNI to Talairach coordination and ouputing the resulatant
talbe in EXCEL file. Do I make myself clear? Thanks in advance.

haibo