Hi Zara,

> I have the same problem with the MIP.mat file when attempting to display
> results in SPM5 (see below). I'm using MATLAB 7.0.4 in Windows XP. I've
> tried uzipping it with Winzip or Winrar, in both cases the filesize is
> about 216-217 KB. I've tried googling for unzip programs but I am unsure
> which one I should go with (there seems to be so many!).

WinZip should be able to handle things correctly -- have you made sure
the CR/LF conversion is off, as suggested by John Ashburner recently:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0702&L=SPM&P=47647

John, since this comes up so often, maybe it would be better to
distribute .zip files? Most Linux distributions I've seen have zip and
unzip tools, and I'd guess most Unices have or can get them easily
too. And without wishing to be rude to anyone, I would guess that the
average Unix user is better able to sort out any problems that occur
with zips than the average Windows user is with tarballs...

Best,
Ged.