Dear Francesco,
You can do it in SPM.  With the GUI, click on display.  In the graphics
window click where you want the origin to be.  The 3 values that pop up
when you click on a coordinate are the x, y, z of the point relative to
the current origin.  Change the x, y, and z in the boxes below to the
negative of the values and click on re-orient image. Choose the same
image and click done.  Origin should then be fine.
Best Wishes,
Geoffrey Tan