Hi Veronica,

This is a result of the (exceedingly annoying) "annualisation" of the
archives that JISCmail does, which ingeniously breaks all old links...

I've found the post in the annualised archive:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind06&L=fsl&P=347041

and there is also a post I sent to the SPM list:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0606&L=SPM&P=R53435

2006 has not yet been annualised (perhaps John has switched off this
option?) but if it later is, the above link will once again break --
and I don't think there is anything I can do about this...

Sorry to inflict my angry rant upon you! I hope the links help,

Ged.