Hi
The OBHE (The Observatory on Borderless Higher Education) in London have done a very useful set of discussion papers about this and I would really reccomend them
at http://www.obhe.ac.uk/

You need an institutioal sub - it is not too dear - or find a colleague who has

All the Best
John
>>>Rakesh Bhanot <[log in to unmask]> 03/13/07 4:07 pm >>>

I have just returned to work after a long-term illness (perhaps a topic for a separate discussion) and am keen to pick up on my research interests by updating my thinking especially in relation to what is often referred to as the internationalisation of HE. For me this has always been a ‘hot topic’ but I sense a kind of ‘global-warming’ (global warning?) with colleagues from all corners of academia fanning the flames. Before I get carried away with the heat of my own pyrokinetic metaphors, I wonder if there is (or  should be) any consensus on what we all mean by this term …

Rakesh Bhanot

Coventry University

[log in to unmask] ?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.