ALL IRELAND SOCIETY FOR HIGHER EDUCATION (AISHE)

AISHE Conference 2007: Call for Abstracts. Closing Date 20th March

The 3rd AISHE conference will take place on the 30th & 31st August 2007

in the National University of Ireland (NUI) Maynooth, County Kildare

Maynooth is located 15 miles north west of Dublin and is within easy
reach of Dublin International Airport.

The main conference theme is "Teaching and Learning in the Changing
World of Higher Education".

The main conference web page with further details is here:

http://www.aishe.org/events/2006-2007/conf2007/

and the call for abstracts is here:

 http://www.aishe.org/events/2006-2007/conf2007/call.html

The closing date for submission of abstracts is 20th March 2007.

We are also very pleased to remind you that the Improving Student
Learning Symposium is also coming to Ireland in 2007, and will take
place in Trinity College Dublin on 3rd - 5th September 2007 (i.e.,
immediately following the AISHE conference, separated only by the
weekend of 1st -2nd September). By kind arrangement with ISL, we will be
offering a mutual discount of 10% on the registration fees for anybody
choosing to register for both the AISHE conference and ISL symposium.
Full details on ISL are available here:

http://www.brookes.ac.uk/services/ocsld/isl/isl2007/