From: Mick Healey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mick Healey
Sent: 20 March 2007 21:24
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; Cath Hewson; [log in to unmask]; Steve Outram
Subject: CoHORT IV PDP/E-portfolio research coalition

Apologies for Cross-Posting

Rob Ward has asked me to circulate the following message

Mick

Dear Colleagues

The attached information and application form provides full details of the new cohort of the Inter/national coalition for Personal Development Planning and e-portfolio research, which for the first time is to be led from Europe.

Participation offers a great opportunity to extend work with colleagues on the issue of evidence to support implementation, an issue which has emerged as the key priority for many, and to tackle - in the company of others - your own research and evaluation issues and a key one for us all.  We intend that meetings will be held either in the UK or in accessible parts of mainland Europe, thereby keeping down the costs of participation.

If you want to know more, please get in touch.  If you want to put in a submission, the requirements are modest, and we'd be very pleased indeed to receive one from you.  Outline documents and application forms are attached.

Best wishes

Rob

Rob Ward

Director, The Centre for Recording Achievement

39 Bridgeman Terrace

Wigan

Lancashire WN1 1TT, UK

Tel:  (0044) 01942 826761 Ext 25

Fax: (0044) 01942 323337

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

www.recordingachievement.org

Registered Company No. 3717882 Registered Charity No. 1088700