Members may be interested in this notice:

I would recommend this URL, to save time:

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=EUR&screen=Catalogue&iSaleNo=15230

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carole Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mar 16, 2007 12:25 PM
Subject: Rudyard Kipling - 27th March sale New Bond Street
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Mr. Walker

I am writing to bring your attention to Lots 441 and  608 in our
forthcoming Book sale in New Bond Street, which may be of interest to
you and your members.   The items can be viewed on our website
www.bonhams.com sale number 15230.

Do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Yours sincerely
Carole Park

Carole Park
Bonhams
101 New Bond Street, London W1S 1SR
Direct Tel: +44 (0)20 7447 7427
Direct Fax: +44 (0)20 7495 0225

This email is intended solely for the named recipient(s) only.
It may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this email.
You must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.
Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard emails, Bonhams cannot
guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your
systems and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or
computer problems experienced.
sender, except where specifically stated to be the view of Bonhams,
its subsidiaries or associates.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in
this email are subject to the relevant Bonhams terms of business.
http://www.bonhams.com/terms.

Bonhams 1793 Ltd, Montpelier Galleries, Montpelier Street, London, SW7
1HH. Incorporated in England. Registered Number 4326560
Bonhams SAM, Le Beau Rivage, 9 Ave d'Ostende, Monaco MC 98000 Commerce
Reister No. 92S02808
Bonhmas Gmbh, Widenmayerstr 4. 80538 Munchen Handelsregister- Nr 102178

information contact [log in to unmask]