Dear all,

Back in January, Phil Gregg kindly pointed us to an IT vendor providing a 30-day trial of Sharepoint. I took up the trial and was impressed with the product. In fact, I’m now subscribing as it provides me with a highly functional content management system that I can access from any of my clients’ sites, also allowing my clients to collaborate on documents in a secure environment.

However, the provider (Apptix) only provides Windows Sharepoint v2.0 and v3.0; this does not provide the advanced records management functionality that has been causing so much interest over the last six months. Does anybody know of an equivalent vendor providing access to Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS). I have located a couple of companies providing a dedicated server for clients but this service runs into $300+ per month costs, compared to a shared hosting service of around $30 per month.

Thanks.

Regards,

Eldin.

Director & Principal Consultant, RAMMELL Consulting Limited

Mobile:   +44 (0)7940 859721

Tel:         +44 (0)1905 739496 [nb. new number]

Fax:        +44 (0)8707 623115

Email:     [log in to unmask]

               http://www.rammell.com

This electronic message, including its attachments, is COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or any of the information included in it is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. The company uses ethical marketing practices and does not send out unsolicited emails (spam). Therefore,  if you believe you may have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail so that the matter may be investigated and permanently delete this message and its attachments, along with any copies thereof.  Thank you.