I was at the EDRM event. As I remember the statistic came from Natalie
Ceeney CE of TNA. She put forward a view that sector needs had now moved
beyond what EDRM offers.........

I don't remember if any information was given as to the source of the
statistic but I would imagine from a survey or feedback to TNA.

Danny

Danny Parker                      Tel:      01793 414530
Records Manager                E-mail:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Records Management Services
English Heritage, NMR