David

It was your message on the NVivo forum that prompted me to look at the
system demands for Dragon.

Do you have any links to these diverse opinions about Univoice?

Thanks,

Duncan

Duncan Branley  [log in to unmask]
  Research Applications Officer, I T Services
    Goldsmiths, University of London
      New Cross, LONDON  SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 (0)20 7919 7708  Fax: +44 (0)20 7919 7556