Hello!
I'm looking for good exemplars of learning facilities allowing a teenage
audience to experience vocational workshops, debates, business, design and
technologies not available within schools.
Please let me know if you know of any, or work with / for one.
Many thanks,
Phil.
--
Phil Pinder, Education & Media Developer
Techniquest, Stuart Street, Cardiff, UK. CF10 5BW

Techniquest is a Company Limited by Guarantee,
registered in England and Wales, no. 1955696
It is a registered as a charity, no. 517722