the first two stanzas are good. the tempo is established quickly &
well; the sentimental tone is foreshadowed; and the first question is
absolute dynamite, so much so in fact that the last one especially is
bland & cliché by comparison. with just three lines of space for the
illustration there, I think sticking to the fantastical/outrageous
would be better.
"irregular and quite perfect" is really bad. calling something perfect
is the same as putting a price tag on it in indicipherable symbols, in
poetry anyway (in my opinion anyway); perfection can never be
justified or described, so in a poem it's ALWAYS weak [with the
inevitable rare exceptions that universal rules have (as a rule)].
it's also a stupidly simplified thing to say.
the metaphor of 'catching' a thought/question like a butterfly is,
also, bad: overused & ineffective. the title is unsuccessful as well.
the sentimentality mentioned goes overboard & the poem drowns in syrup & phlegm.

in my opinion :)

KS