Yeah, I do, & it's a lot of down & dirty fun too.

Dennis is a Winnipeg poet, who has published a lot of books, & been a
mentor to many younger writers there. I mentioned the book before,
Seeing Red (Turnstone Press 2003) (& I'm sure you can find it on
Amazon, especially the Canadian one). He likes to take on 'subjects' or
characters sometimes, & then play them for all they're worth, often
introducing the character of 'cooley' into the mix; which does play
hell with that so-thought-of lyric I....

Doug
On 6-Mar-07, at 9:06 AM, MC Ward wrote:

> Why, thank you, Doug.
>
> Who is Dennis Cooley and where can I find his work
> (especially his vampire work)?
>
> Btw, how do you like Le Fanu's _Carmilla_? It's one of
> my favorites.
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

& then your body
one long bone
blood mists around