On 3/31/07, kasper salonen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> this is really awesome. "hobgoblins", "hymns of elimination", "It was
> a sounding grotto"

"It was a sounding grotto" is Keats, from Endymion. The idea was to
put the etymological connection between grottoes and the grotesque
into play.

> , & the last line, &c. what's it about though?

My ambition was to pull together all sorts of very disparate things -
if I listed them here, it would seem wildly pretentious. Actually I'm
rather interested in finding out what other people think it's about.

Dominic