I'm starting to really love your voice PMcP. when many years ago I
first read your work, or indeed up until a few months ago, I did enjoy
the poetry but with an expressly tongue-in-cheek way, because (you'll
pardon me for saying this I know, unca) the simplicity of form made
the interest of content diminished. or, you know.
but the progress you've made in a very short time is really visible, &
really pleasing. the word/rhythmplayfulness is still intact, but with
more class than before; & there are some wonderful little thrusts in
tone to be seen everywhere, e.g. "but until then / this is all that /
we can do" in the above. it has a Bukowski-like nonchalant philosophy
to it (in case you or someone else here detests Buk, that was a
compliment), just minus the hungover coarseness (which I should point
out I like in his work).

keep on truckin!

KS