Hesitantly I offer this from the Bureau of Public Secrets, Roger -
though no expert in the field; I found it googling, though I have been
to this site before, sipping rather than drinking from the sauce.
mjay
http://www.bopsecrets.org/SI/3.detourn.htm

--

The art of being civilized is the art of learning to read between the lies. - Kenneth Rexroth