It is also a common political dismissal by the uninformed young, some of
whom assume that "boomers" are too morally & politically corrupt to have
valid political opinions. Most often used by self-rightous young leftists.
Even if the phrase itself were merely descriptive, making the broad
assumption that someone "must be a Baby Boomer" because he holds a
particular political opinion is offensive in itself, as well as
intellectually lazy. Hell, it doesn't even come up to the level of lazy.

jd

--
Joseph Duemer
Professor of Humanities