How about the other way around? Prose mixed into poems? Lowell's "Life
Studies" is one example of this.

Particularly fascinating is the work of Donald Finkel, which extends the
concept of epigraph into interpolations of collaged prose throughout
many of his longer poems, like "Endurance" or "Beyond Despair."

--
Tad Richards
http://www.opus40.org/tadrichards/