They would say in Italian that I am putting the dot on the i - by this
message. I would anyhow like to say that if you enter a contest, the first
prize should go to the best. That is why I used "better" as a qualifying
element. If this disturbs you, it is my fault. I don't think you mentioned
better, I was following my own thought.