Hi Ken,

I am sorry to add this, but I think that maybe Landis Everson had some good
cards, see here:
http://www.fieralingue.it/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=163

He was a good friend of Robert Duncan, Jack Spicer and Robin Blaser. I do
not want to say that he is better or worse than you, I thought I needed to
add a couple of lines, and that I am lucky to have him on the Corner, as
much as I am to have you.

Take care, Anny