You pass Chopin, Berlioz, Yves Montand and Simone Signoret on the way
from the one to the other. Pretty neat, tho it definitely could use a
cafe. Every decent cemetery should have a cafe.

Don't tell Starbucks.

The tombs of the Rothchilds are in the Montparnasse cemetery, near
where I used to live. Their very plain crypts are marked with a larfe
R, reminiscent of the double R of Rolls Royce.

Check outthis funereal news in the New York Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/30/us/30ashes.html

Mark