PLEASE FORWARD TO OTHER DESIGN EDUCATORS IN YOUR NETWORK!

Please forgive multiple postings.
We want to ensure that as many educators as possible receive this invitation
to participate.

THANK YOU!

-----------------------------
AIGA wants to provide design educators with information that will help you
and your institution be even more successful.  To that end, we are
undertaking the second annual national survey of design educator salaries.

To preserve confidentiality, we have asked Readex Research to host and
process the project.  Your answers will be held in strict confidence; no
respondent-identifiable or organization-identifiable information will be
published in the report, nor will your email address or responses be used
for any other purpose.

All who submit completed forms will be sent an executive summary of the
results.  Full results will be available through AIGA in the summer of 2007.

We ask two things:

1) Complete the form yourself by pointing your browser to:

https://www.readexsurvey.net/aiga/2007EducatorSurvey.asp?xlxdvlnnh

2) Forward this invitation to other design educators you may know - the more
who participate, the more valuable the data will be.  We ask you to do this
because unfortunately, there is no larger, current list of design educators.
Please let those you forward it to know that returns will be accepted
through March 25.

Thank you in advance for helping AIGA bring this benefit to the entire
design education community.

Richard Grefe, Executive Director
AIGA, the professional association for design

On behalf of AIGA, Readex Research apologizes if this correspondence reached
you in error.  This contact was selected from a list provided by the
association.  Readex Research adheres to ethical research practices, and
respects your rights of privacy and choice.  To be eliminated from
additional contact from Readex Research, please go here -
or reply with the following as the subject: drop [log in to unmask]

Readex Research
2251 Tower Drive W
Stillwater, MN 55082   USA