Dear all

Can you advise me on the following from a legal aspect:
If an employee has a medical condition (not DDA) which requires him to
attend hospital for medical treatment (not ante natal care!!!)  every 3
weeks, resulting in time off work, is there anything (law wise) saying
whether the company should pay the employee for this period away from
work, or whether it should be taken as unpaid leave/annual leave/time to
be made up later? Obviously individual companies have different policies
regarding this, but I wondered if there was anything from our dear
parliament on this matter.
Many thanks

Chloe

For list archives and documents, go to

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS:

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/