Hi all, sorry for any x-posting:

Looks like I missed another good Moodle meeting at West Midlands (well
done Jim).  The venue for London's Summer Moodle event has sadly fallen
through so I'm desperately looking for something else.  If you have any
ideas or can offer something central, with a main conference area and
some breakout rooms (optional), please contact me off list  :)

Anyway, the main reason for this post is the following job for a
suitably interested and enthusiastic moodler...

University of London Computer Centre is seeking a Learning Technologist.
Details can be found on Jobs.ac.uk:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/QH555.html

Best wishes
Philip