Dear Colleague:

We are pleased to announce that the 2007 meeting of the Southeastern
Theoretical Chemistry Association (SETCA) will be held at Virginia Tech in
Blacksburg, Virginia, on Friday and Saturday, May 18th and 19th, 2007.  In
the 38-year history of the Association, this will be the first time the
annual meeting has been held in the Commonwealth of Virginia. We strongly
encourage participation by students and postdoctoral associates, and thanks
to generous support from sponsors such as SGI, James River Technical, and
Virginia Tech, we are able to keep the registration fee at only $50.  The
program will run from Friday morning to approximately 12:30pm on Saturday
and will include contributed and invited talks, a poster session, and a
banquet.  The contributed talks will be selected based on the abstracts
submitted to the conference, with priority given to presentations by
students and postdocs.

The list of confirmed invited speakers includes:

Prof. David N. Beratan (Duke Univ.)
Prof. Joel M. Bowman (Emory Univ.)
Prof. Sergei A. Egorov (Univ. Virginia)
Prof. Peter M. W. Gill (Australian National Univ.)
Prof. Robert J. Harrison (Univ. Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Labs)
Prof. So Hirata (Univ. Florida)
Prof. Eluvathingal D. Jemmis (Indian Institute of Science)
Prof. Henry F. Schaefer (Univ. Georgia)
Prof. Gregory S. Tschumper (Univ. Mississippi)

For on-line registration, abstract submission, travel information, hotel
accommodation options, and a brief history of SETCA, please visit the
conference website at:

http://theory.chem.vt.edu/setca2007/

Please note that the registration system includes an option for credit-card
payments, which we hope will make your registration for SETCA more
convenient.  The deadline for registration and abstract submission is
Friday, May 4th, and the hotel reservation deadline is Thursday, April 26th.

We look forward to seeing you all in Blacksburg in May!

Sincerely,

T. Daniel Crawford
Diego Troya
Edward F. Valeev

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html