Dears,

I think that most recent study on the hagiographical dossier of Saint Herve is my own, where I focused on the bestiary of the saint (wolf, but also fox and frog) : "le bestiaire hagiographique de saint Herve", in Britannia Monastica, n° 7 (2003), p. 75-97.

We have a similar story of wolf domesticated by a saint in the 2 anonymous vitae of saint Malo.

Other stories of wolves and Breton saints could be found in the vitae of saint Brieuc, saint Conval, saint Guenole, saint Guenael, saint Ronan, saint Herbot (whose feast on the same day as saint Herve) and a "novus sanctus" saint Maurice [de Carnoet].

Best from

ANDRE YVES BOURGES