Dear Luis

You can read Aquinas's teaching on women's subordination and
deficiencies in the "Summa Theologiae", 1 par, Question 92.  Online
version at http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1092.htm

You may also look at Prudence Allen, "The Concept of Woman" (Cambridge
1985), pp. 402-407.

I have been working on medieval Dominican sermons and while there are
other writings on women's inferiority, I have also come across a
sermon which says "women are much better than men".

best wishes

Eliana

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]