Today's ODNB's Life of the Day is Douglas Gray's biography of John Gower (d.
1408), poet.  To read this and other lives for the week, follow the links
below.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:53 AM
Subject: Of lust and lore - Oxford DNB Life of the Day

March's issue of the Oxford DNB online magazine is now out, and highlights
slavery and abolition, cross-channel connections, and the Ides of March.

http://www.oup.com/oxforddnb/info/freeodnb/magazine/

For Life of the Day complete with portrait, visit
http://www.oxforddnb.com/public/lotw/1.html

Did you know we now have one-month subscriptions?
http://www.oup.com/oxforddnb/info/subscribe/clickandbuy/

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]