Dear Dr. Bjork,

I would be delighted to write the entries: Alberic of Trois-fontaines /
Pastoreaux, crusade of / Peter of Vaux-de-Cernay / Robert Courson / Gilbert
of Tournai / Peter of Poitiers (d.1205).

I have attached a copy of my cv.

Sincerely,

Jessalynn Bird

  _____

Dear ACMRS Affiliates,
I am writing to request your help with the Oxford Dictionary of the Middle
Ages project. Our deadline for delivering the ODMA has been postponed, and
though a new one has not been set in stone, the final completed manuscript
will be delivered to OUP well before the end of the year. We have now
commissioned 93% of the headwords (93.5% of the total word count-1,188,867),
and about 600,000 words have been edited. The remaining headwords will be
eliminated entirely unless we can find contributors to take them on. I'm
attaching the list of those headwords and ask that you give every
consideration to writing some of the entries, especially the larger,
obviously more important ones. Alternately, if you are unable to contribute
to the project, please feel free to forward the list to any scholars who you
think might be able to write some of the remaining entries. It's hard to
imagine the ODMA without articles on Mariology, Ghetto, or Twelfth-Century
Renaissance, for example, and you'll see plenty of other such headwords on
the list. If there are any items that I've marked with an X for deletion
that you'd like to write, please let me know that as well.

We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
<<not yet commissioned  20 March 2007a2.xls>>
Robert E. Bjork
Professor of English
Director, ACMRS (Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies)
4438 Lattie F. Coor Building
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-4402
http://www.asu.edu/clas/acmrs  <http://www.asu.edu/clas/acmrs>
<http://www.asu.edu/clas/acmrs>

------ End of Forwarded Message
join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to:
[log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to:
[log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave
medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or
to contact the list's owners, write to:
[log in to unmask] For further information, visit our
web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]