Today (22. March) is the feast day of:

1)  Paul of Narbonne (d. later 3d cent.).  According to Gregory of Tours (_Historia Francorum_ 1. 30), P. was consecrated at Rome in about 250 and sent as a missionary to Gaul, where he founded the church of Narbonne.  As P. is already mentioned by Prudentius (_Peristephanon_ 4. 9), Gregory's dating in this instance is probably correct.  Later accounts identified him with  the Roman governor of Cyprus Sergius Paulus (Acts 13:7-12) and made him a martyr.  The identification is maintained in the dedication of Narbonne's Basilique St-Paul-Serge, whose earliest predecessor is said to have been built over his grave.  P.'s putative relics were burned during the French Revolution.

The Basilique St-Paul-Serge is a late twelfth-century structure with a thirteenth-century chevet.  A few views:
http://tinyurl.com/36nqax
http://tinyurl.com/6j4zo
http://www.angelfire.com/space/france/images/2003/narbo/basilic3.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/22u8ec
http://www.angelfire.com/space/france/images/2003/narbo/basilic1.jpg

Some views of the numerous ancient sarcophagi, etc. in the crypt:
http://www.angelfire.com/space/france/images/2003/narbo/crypt2.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/space/france/images/2003/narbo/crypt3.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/space/france/images/2003/narbo/crypt1.jpg

2)  Deogratias of Carthage (d. 457).  D., a Catholic priest of Carthage, was in 454 named its bishop by the Arian king Genseric, who at the time was currying favor in Rome.  In the following year, after the assassination of Valentinian III, Genseric's forces sacked the Eternal City and carried many of its inhabitants back to Carthage as slaves.  Victor of Vita, whose _Historia persecutionis Africae provinciae_ is our sole narrative source for D., tells us that he distinguished himself by selling off his church's gold and silver to redeem some of these captives and by converting two of his churches into hospitals tending to the spiritual as well as physical needs of the sick.

In the early sixth-century calendar of Carthage, D.'s laying to rest is celebrated on 5. January along with that of bishop Eugenius (481-505).

Expandable views of a number of fifth-century bronze coins from Vandal Africa, including some from the time of Valentinian III, are here:
http://www.beastcoins.com/Vandals/Vandals.htm

3)  Isnard of Chiampo (Blessed; d. 1244).  I. is thought to have come from today's Chiampo (VI) in the Veneto.  He studied under St. Dominic at Bologna.  A spirited and pleasing preacher, he was sent first to Milan, where he led many to enlist in in the new Order of Friars Preacher.  In 1230 I. moved on to Pavia, where bishop Reginald II encouraged him to establish a Dominican convent.  I. did so and  for the remainder of his life he was this house's prior.   He preached widely in northern Italy and was credited with the return of many heretics to the fold.  Originally laid to rest in Pavia's Dominican church, he now reposes in that city's Chiesa di Santi Gervasio e Protasio, whose originally mid-eleventh-century belltower is shown here:
http://www.miapavia.it/articolo.cfm?id=1337
I.'s cult was confirmed in 1919.

Best,
John Dillon