John Dillon wrote: But my first thought, when I looked at it this morning,
was "throw rug".

Throw rug? What sort of interior decorator do you have? ;-))) I think it
looks like a truncated horseshoe crab!
MG

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07