*Apologies for Cross Poting*

Youth Libraries Group South East are offering one member a career
development grant to fund a place at this year’s national conference, plus
attendance at our regional Carnegie/Kate Greenaway discussion day in
October and our one-day course in 2008.  The successful candidate will have
his/her travel expenses reimbursed also.

In order to be eligible candidates must be a YLG member based in the south
east and active in children & young people’s library services.  The grant
is particularly aimed at colleagues who may not otherwise have the
opportunity to attend.  In this respect applications are welcome from all
interested parties, qualified librarians and support staff.

Candidates are asked to explain in a written submission of not more than
600 words:
*current role & experience in children & young people’s library services
*interest in reading & literature for children & young people
*personal professional development goals
*how the candidate would benefit from this grant

Submissions emailed to Secretary [log in to unmask] by Thursday 31st
May.

Any further information can be obtained by contacting me, via email
([log in to unmask]) or by phone (023 8061 2513).

Many thanks
Hannah