Thanks to Lesley we do have a copy of the article now.

Thank you very much!

Angela

Angela Kraut

Document Supply Assistant

National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health

Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists

27 Sussex Place

London NW1 4RG

020 77726452

Email: [log in to unmask]