Can anyone double check this reference for me please?  I can’t find it on Dialog or through a Google search and can’t try and obtain it without part and page numbers.

Journal Title:      Psychology research

Author:              Corrie, S

Article Title:       An audit of client satisfaction within a district psychology service

Year:                1996

Vol. No:                        7

Part:                 ?

Pages:              ?

Many thanks,

Jane

Jane Mansfield

Operations Librarian
Professional Library
Lincoln County Hospital

01522 573940

The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or opinion of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies immediately.