Dear List Members

Would anyone be able to help us locate a copy of the Screening for Somatoform Disorders Questionnaire referenced in many articles to the following

Rief W, Hiller W, Heuser J: SOMS—Screening für Somatoforme Störungen. Manual zum Fragebogen (SOMS—The screening for somatoform symptoms—Manual). Bern, Switzerland, Huber Publishers, 1997

We have shifted through many articles and the questionnaire is always mentioned but not shown. Furthermore the above reference is difficult to track down (it may be a chapter or book)

Many thanks

Michael

Michael Parry

Senior Library Assistant (Training)

Herefordshire Clinical Library Service

Postgraduate Medical Centre

County Hospital

Union Walk

Hereford

HR1 2ER

( 01432 355 444 x 5840
8[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named addressee(s) only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee, you may neither copy nor use disclose it to anyone else. If you have received it in error, please notify me immediately by return email and delete the message from your computer.