Some of the old Regional variants of NLM do precisely this: e.g. the old
South Thames (East) one used bits of LC for social work (HM), management
(HF) and Education (L, LB, LC). You could contact individual NHS library
networks for details.

Best wishes

Catherine

Try our new search engine for midwifery information - RCM Midwifery
Search <http://www.rcm.org.uk/info/pages/library.php?id=1#search>

Catherine Ebenezer
Information Systems Manager
Royal College of Midwives
15 Mansfield Street
London W1G 9NH
Tel: 020 7291 9213/9221
Fax: 020 7312 3536/020 7323 4192
E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.rcm.org.uk <http://www.rcm.org.uk/>
A company limited by guarantee: reg. no. 30157 in England