Hi all,

I’ve just received a phonecall back from Vanessa at Dialog, and she says they’ve been receiving messages from all of us regarding the current “Your request is invalid” DataStar problem, but they just can’t replicate this problem on their side. They’ve spoken to Athens who also can’t see any problems. She suggests that this is a NHS net problem and that we should contact out network administrator.

Anita.

Anita Phul
Training Librarian
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust
0121 678 2059

Improve your literature searching skills! We offer training sessions in searching electronic resources to find the information you need. Courses are offered at Uffculme and Ardenleigh. Details from your local BSMHT library, or on the training database on the Intranet.

This e-mail is confidential and legally privileged, if you are not the

intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose,

copy or distribute information in this email, or take any action in reliance on its contents - to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has been delivered

incorrectly before deleting it.

Thank you for your co-operation.