Hello,

I have not been able to locate this article in Canada.  If you are able
to provide a copy of this article, please contact me.

Jakobsen DH; et al.  "Nursing workload and fast track colonic surgery"
J Adv Perioper Care 2006 2(4):177-81.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Janice Thompson

Health Sciences Library