Dear Colleagues,

All of these titles are surplus to stock, and offered for return of
postage on a first come first served basis for two weeks. I have already
offered them to BookAid and they were not required.

List 1

McKee PH et al. Pathology of the skin with clinical correlations, 3rd
edition. 2 vols. Elevier/Mosby, 2005.

Isenberg DA et al (eds). Oxford textbook of rheumatology, 3rd edition.
Oxford University Press, 2004 (reprinted 2005).

Evans DL et al (eds). Treating and preventing adolescent mental health
disorders: what we know and what we don't know. A research agenda for
Improving the Mental Health of our Youth. Oxford University Press, 2005.

List 2

Author

Title

Publisher

Year

Siney C (ed)

Pregnancy and drug misuse 2nd edition

Books for Midwives

1999

Buchanan P and Courtenay M

Prescribing in dermatology

Cambridge

2006

Stahl SM

The prescriber's guide: antipsychotics and mood stabilisers

Cambridge

2006

Krentz AJ (ed)

Diabetes and cardiovascular disease

Elsevier

2005

Ogilvy-Stuart A and Midgley P

Practical neonatal endocrinology

Cambridge

2006

Robertson MM and Baron-Cohen S

Tourette syndrome: the facts 2nd edition

Oxford

1998

Harper P

Myotonic dystrophy: the facts

Oxford

2002

Khan MA

Ankylosing spondylitis: the facts

Oxford

2002

Trigwell P

Helping people with sexual problems: a practical approach....

Elsevier/Mosby

2005

Campling F and Sharpe M

Chronic fatigue syndrome: the facts

Oxford

2000

Rachman S and de Silva P

Panic disorder: the facts 2nd edition

Oxford

2004

de Silva P and Rachman S

Obsessive-compulsive disorder: the facts 3rd edition

Oxford

2004

Quarrell O

Huntington's disease: the facts

Oxford

2004

Selikowitz M

ADHD: the facts

Oxford

2004

Regards,

Beverley Berry

Library Manager

RCGP Library

14 Princes Gate

Hyde Park

London

SW7 1PU

Direct line: 020 7344 3120

Fax: 020 7584 1992

email: [log in to unmask]

New RCGP Annual Primary Care Conference
4-6 October 2007, Edinburgh International Conference Centre
www.rcgpannualconference.org.uk

The RCGP has recently relaunched its website with improved style, navigation and content. You can see it at http://www.rcgp.org.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of The Royal College of General Practitioners.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
http://www.star.net.uk