Dear All,

I drew this to the attention of my trade union, and we are writing a
motion to take to a union meeting.   Colleagues who are trade union
members may like to do the same.   There is a sample union meeting
motion on the Idiolect site.

There is more information about this campaign at
http://www.caat.org.uk/armsfairs/reed.php

Best wishes,

Keith

Keith Nockels MA MCLIP